Navigation bar

Monday, May 03, 2010

DIY: Modena Vader after Leatherique Treatment


I conducted a search to find the best products to recondition leather products. During my search I stumbled across Leatherique products. I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. Here are some pictures to document the restoration.

Before:
As you can see the seats were pretty nasty. Rachel and I decided to drive out to Denver to pick up these seats and upon arrival found them in a filthy garage so we knew we were going to be cleaning them right away. These pictures as of the work done on the passenger side Vader seat.





During:

After:




I thought the seat cleaned up really nicely. It was a relatively easy process, but time-consuming.
It was well worth all the work for the nice clean smell of the leather after the cleaning process was over, as well as getting rid of the sheen across the surface of the leather.

No comments: