Navigation bar

Friday, May 07, 2010

Spontaneous Photoshoot

I decided to take advantage of today's good weather and wash my car which was covered in dust. As I was getting things together Rachel returned home and pulled into the spot I normally wash the cars. Now my quick chore was doubled, but with Rachel's help we were moving very quickly. Not quick enough though. Before we finished Christopher called as I was waving the chamois across the surface of my roof. Our group just grew to three people. After we were done it only seemed right to use the evening sun and take a couple of pictures. On our way were stumbled across this great looking 1975 2002. I saw it as it came off the south side of the railway viaduct heading towards the highway. The owner swung around and met up with us. Here are some pictures of our BMW rendezvous.



Zach, the owner of the 2002, is a really nice guy. His 2002 was really unique, and Rachel and I fell in love with it instantly. The smoke show at his departure was also great.





BTW- Notice something different about my wheels?

No comments: