Navigation bar

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The last and ultimate mod: The M3 Sunroof!!

The last couple of days of the semester does something funny to a person. For my brother and I we spend a lot of time in the library. To escape from the mundane studying we browse around craigslist. This entails hunting for parts, wheels, and gags. Just tonight we stumbled across this beauty... which has spurred a new blogging post entitled "The Last and Ultimate Mods."

From Seattle:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/638117222.html
I can only imagine what this guy was thinking...

Does anyone know where I can get me one of these?

I have the blue flame racing seat covers. I have the 'tainted windows', and 'spedometer' to boot. I thought that the 'brand new teirs' would tip me over the top. But, it was nothing until I got the M3 sunroof.

The M3 sunroof has got to add a ton of horsepower.

No comments: