Navigation bar

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Best E36 Interior Shot I Have Seen Yet

I have to promise myself that I will not browse the internet for BMW things so that I can focus on my upcoming finals. I have found that when I tell my wife I will do something, it happens. Last night she left for the grocery store. Before she left I told her, I will not browse anything other than "The ethical implications of placebo-based clinical trials." She smiled. Then I stated, "unless Christopher sends me a link." I struggled through three journal articles. Then... Christopher delivered. He sent me a link to craigslist.com in San Francisco. Here are some of the best pictures my eyes have beheld of an E36, mostly the interior.

To learn more about Brad visit his website at bradthephotog.com.

No comments: