Navigation bar

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back from the paint booth!!

I have collected parts when I have found them for a great deal. Over the years I have gotten...
  • M3 "Twisty" Side Skirts (Euro-Spec)
  • M3 Mirrors (Euro-Spec)
  • M-Tech front bumper with removable lip (DDM Tuning)
  • M-Tech rear bumper (DDM Tuning)
  • Fog Light Deletes (courtesy of Chase)
  • 96-99 Nose Panel (courtesy of Kyle)
Well, it's been a long time coming, and a nice chunk of front bumper started the whole thing. All the parts went into the paint shop just this last week. And as a great scheduler, it has fallen right during finals week. I have been able to get to the booth and have gotten sufficient amounts of studying.

Here are the before, during, and after shots.

Before:




During:



After:





I was very pleased with how they turned out. I still have to go back to the shop to get a couple runs and imperfections cut. In a couple of days I am planning on getting together with Kyle to help him install his new suspension on his '97 Dakar M3. I might try to snag him and have him help me install the lip, bumpers, and drill for the side skirts.

No comments: