Navigation bar

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Is it worth it?


Well, now that the M-technic body parts are all in the auto shop and ready for paint I started to look for the finishing touches to the exterior of the boston green. I purchased a LTW Motorsport flag (you can see what the flag looks like at this earlier post). The lights are great for now... in fact, I experimented with my extra set of HID's and the fog lights. I got them to wire up correctly, but I learned that although both bulbs are fine, one of the ballasts is shot. The only things that I have left to do is lower the car. Then I am done... Then I could use a sweet set of wheels to perfectly accent the M3 look and feel to the exterior. Then I would be done for sure... But, then I would need to tint the windows, so that others could not see inside the car to see if it really was an M-technic or an M3. Then for sure I would be done. Or, then I would continue to put all clear corners on... and lastly a UUC adjustable spoiler. No matter how I look at it. The modding will always continue until I will eventually get rid of the car. It is inevitable.

No comments: