Navigation bar

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Euro-Spec FTW!!



I guess that I should post that I purchased some things from a BMW tuner company called Euro-Spec. In my pursuit to modify the exterior of my car I have been looking around for the best places to purchase the M3 components that will--for the most part--be direct bolt-ons for my car, a common Boston Green E36 325is. I have searched in vain for years now trying to grab the best deals that have come along on the internet. I have scavenged across acres and acres of alvage yards, and have daily RSS feeds and rituals when I log on to the internet. It seems as though the good deals always fly just in front of you, out of your reach. I started off my modding with a set of glass headlights. They were a definite improvement from the faded, yellowing plastic US spec ones. although I bought a pair that was used, when down the road I finally purchased a pair from üm•nitza.com, complete with angel eyes, HID's, and Lamin-X was I finally content. I discovered that I should probably pass my well developed habits of buying junk and hoping that I could fix it up to "make it work." I abandoned the search for "minor oxidation" glass lensed mirrors, and "slightly damaged" side skirts going second hand. The best deals that I found were offered through Euro-Spec. I could purchase the side skirts complete with all the mounting and installation pieces. Their customer service was great and I was able to pick the side skirts and mirrors up directly from their warehouses for a reduced rate. Thanks for the help!

No comments: